WASHINGTON DEPOT, Connecticut, Director of Marketing and Communications
Rumsey Hall School is pleased to announce a search for a strategic and visionary leader to inspire and lead the School’s marketing and communications programs.
Reporting to the Head of School, the Director of Marketing and Communications will oversee the development and implementation of the School’s marketing, branding, and communications programs, and serve as a member of the School’s senior administrative team.
The Director will have demonstrated professional experience in strategic marketing and communications that includes digital and print communications, demonstrated success in managing social media, building out website pages, and boosting the School’s SEO. Duties and responsibilities:
• Collaborate with Admissions, Advancement, and the Head of School in developing and executing strategies to both recruit prospective students and families, and encourage the philanthropic support of the School’s parents, alumni and friends.
• Shape and execute the strategic and creative direction of the School’s website and social media platforms.
• Direct a comprehensive publications program – concept, design, content, editorial, and production for paper and digital communications that reach and influence the School’s target audiences.
• Serve as a member of the School’s crisis management team and oversee related communications. Maintain and update a crisis management communication plan.
• Supervise the Associate Director of Communications in the production of video and digital content for the School’s website and social media. The successful candidate will have:
• Demonstrated proficiency in writing effectively, quickly, and accurately, as well as skill in ghostwriting speeches, letters, and other messaging
• Demonstrated expertise in marketing and communications. Experience in doing so in an independent school setting is a plus
• The ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Experience in supervising a direct report as well as managing freelance consultants
• Expertise in social media, digital marketing, website development and maintenance
• Knowledge and expertise of the Finalsite platform is a plus
Applicants should send/email their resume and cover letter by August 15th to Andrew C. Hamlin, Acting Director of Advancement at ahamlin@RumseyHall.org.
Rumsey Hall is strongly committed to fostering a community that reflects the values of a K-9 education and to promoting an environment of equality, inclusion and respect for difference.
Rumsey Hall is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer, and applications from members of historically underrepresented groups are especially encouraged.
Rumsey Hall is a smoke-free/tobacco free campus. Rumsey Hall School 201 Romford Road, Washington Depot, CT 067 This position requires occasional work on nights and weekends. Anticipated start date is late August/early September. Salary is commensurate with experience
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://jobs.marketinghire.com/jobs/rss/13772466/director-of-marketing-and-communications→