Vacancy at Firstbank of Nigeria
- Excellent delivery and crucial positioning of FirstBank’s and FBNHoldings’ Group local and global partnership initiatives and activities in alignment wiith the Bank’s and Group’s objectives.
- Seek out and review new value propositions, partnership opportunities and proposals that lead to retaining existing relationships and building new partnerships with a view to generating revenue leads.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist with the development and implementation of the Bank’s and Group’s partnership framework and strategies;
- Monitor developments in strategic partnerships which are being formed in the sector and carrying out environmental scans to ensure that the Bank is abreast with all highly sensitive news/developments;
- Provide analysis for all information gathered on partnerships, collaborations and key segments, make comments that will help management in decision making;
- Establish key partner relationships and negotiate contract terms;
- Develop and shape our strategic partnerships approach for new business initiatives;
- Develop and manage the Bank’s partnership due diligence process
- Work closely with team leaders to support cross-functional goals
- Develop and manage relationships with prospective partners
- Building business models and forecasting operational performance metrics
- Identify partnership platforms that would generate revenue leads for the Bank using the sponsorship and partnership filter as measurement metrics;
- Develop approach and methods for evaluating and measuring partnership success;
- Perform post-partnership evaluation; including data entry and analysis, and producing reports for the Bank;
- Maintain the security of all Information entrusted to staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.